There will be numerous relaxations of the corona virus from July 26, 2021 in Schleswig-Holstein: there will be no compulsory testing for indoor catering and contact restrictions will be relaxed.
Further easing of the corona measures is imminent in Kiel and throughout Schleswig-Holstein. The Corona Control Ordinance currently in force ends on July 25. The slightly weakened new version is then expected to apply until August 22, 2021. There was an overview of the upcoming easing on Monday in a press conference with Prime Minister Daniel Günther and State Secretary for Health Matthias Badenhop.
Although the new corona infections in Schleswig-Holstein have been rising again for a few days, the relaxation planned from next Monday will be maintained. After all, the corona numbers are still at a very low level despite a slight increase.
Corona loosening from July 26, 2021 at a glance
- Meetings of up to 25 people in private and public spaces, not counting children under the age of 14, those who have been vaccinated and those who have recovered
- Worship services and meetings: There are no restrictions on participants
- Celebrations and festivals: The limit on the number of participants will be raised
- Restaurants, bars, pubs: there is no obligation to test when visiting the indoor area
- Sports and events with group activity: Testing for indoor activities is no longer required
The obligation to wear masks will remain in place for the time being. Furthermore, it cannot be ruled out that individual measures and easing will be reversed if the numbers increase significantly. Meanwhile, the COVID-19 vaccination campaign in Schleswig-Holstein continues to be successful. Around 49 percent of Schleswig-Holsteiners are currently fully vaccinated.