Museum Night Kiel 2022 on August 26th, 2022 numerous Kiel museums and cultural institutions open their doors on Friday evening until midnight.
This year, the popular Kiel Museum Night is taking place again, with a total of 30 museums and cultural institutions taking part. For visitors, this means: Buy a ticket once for 10.00 euros and then on Friday, August 26, 2022 at the Museumsnacht Kiel free entry from 7 p.m. to midnight in all 30 participating museums and cultural institutions.
The Kiel Museum Night is a very good opportunity to get to know the Kiel museum landscape a little better. And on the occasion of the Museum Night, special lectures, workshops and demonstrations will also take place at numerous locations.
Museum Night Kiel 2022 participating museums
- Alte Mu Impuls-Werk e.V.
- Collection of antiquities in the Kunsthalle in Kiel
- Aquarium GEOMAR
- Atelierhaus Anscharpark
- Brunswiker Pavillon
- Campus of the Kiel University of Applied Sciences
- Computer Museum of the Kiel University of Applied Sciences
- Flandernbunker / Mahnmal Kilian e.V.
- Gallery Cubeplus
- Industrial Museum Howaldtsche metal foundry
- Kieler Hansekogge
- Kieler Kloster
- Kiel Stove Museum
- Art gallery Kiel
- Kunstraum B
- Maritimes Viertel – Kultur am Kanal e.V.
- Machine Museum Kiel-Wik
- Medical and pharmaceutical collection
- Seegarten Museum Bridge
- Muthesius Art Academy
- Maritime Museum Kiel / fish hall
- Schleswig-Holstein state parliament
- spce | Muthesius
- Kiel City Library
- City Gallery Kiel
- City Museum Warleberger Hof
- Observatory of the Kiel University of Applied Sciences
- Theater Museum Kiel e.V. visiting the metal foundry
- Welcome Center Kiel
- Zoological Museum Kiel
All 30 locations can be visited with one ticket, and the ticket includes free use of local transport (buses and passenger ferries). Additional KVG buses and ships on the SFK fjord make it easier to reach all participating museums quickly and easily.
Tickets for the Museum Night Kiel 2022
Tickets for the Kiel Museum Night on August 26, 2022 can either be purchased in advance in the Welcome Center Kieler Förde (Stresemannplatz 1-3), in the CITTI ticket center, on the evening of the Museum Night in the participating museums or, of course, online in advance.
- Advance sale and online ticket: 10.00 euros (reduced 7.00 euros)
- Evening entrance. EUR 12.00 (reduced EUR 8.00)
This way for more details and to book an online ticket